저자 : 김우곤
ISBN : 979-11-5576-378-0 (93550)
출간일 : 2021.12.15
판형 : 190*260
면수 : 230
가격 : 25,000
이 책에 수록된 29편의 논문들은 저자가 한국원자력연구원에서 원자력 재료의 고온 강도 평가 및 해석에 관한 시험과 연구를 30여 년간 수행하면서 제1저자로 SCI (Science Citation Index) 급 학술지에 게재한 논문만을 발췌한 것이다. 주요 내용은 제4세대 미래형 원자력 소재들에 대하여 크리프 거동 평가와 장기 수명예측, 그리고 크리프 균열성장 속도를 평가하기 위한 고온 파괴역학 매개변수의 적용과 균열성장 속도의 신뢰성 예측 방법 등에 관한 내용들을 담고 있다.
- Creep and creep crack growth behaviors for base, weld, and heat affected zone in a Grade 91 weldment.
- Tension and creep rupture behaviors of Alloy 617 thermally aged for a year at 900oC.
- Evaluation of tension and creep rupture behaviors of long-term exposed P91 steel in a supercritical plant.
- Improvement of long-term creep life extrapolation using a new master curve for Grade 91 steel.
- Non-linear modeling of stress relaxation curves for Grade 91 steel.
- Influence of hold time and stress ratio on cyclic creep properties under controlled tension loading cycles of Grade 91 steel.
- Investigation of creep rupture properties in air and He environments of alloy 617 at 800oC.
- Creep deformation and rupture behavior of alloy 617.
- Influence of data size on the reliability assessment of creep life of Grade 91 steel.
- Improved methodology for determining tensile elastic and plastic strain components of alloy 617.
- Temperature effect on the creep behavior of alloy 617 in air and helium environments.
- Cyclic creep behaviour under tension-tension loading cycles with hold time of modified 9Cr-1Mo steel.
- Time-dependent crack growth behavior for a SMAW weldment of Gr. 91 steel.
- Reliability assessment of creep rupture life for Gr. 91 steel.
- Comparative study on the high-temperature tensile and creep properties of alloy 617 base and weld metals.
- An improved methodology for determining tensile design strengths of alloy 617.
17.Long-term creep characterization of Gr. 91 steel by modified creep constitutive equations.
- Probabilistic assessment of creep crack growth rate for Gr. 91 steel.
- Creep oxidation behaviour and creep strength prediction for alloy 617.
- A numerical approach to determine creep constants for time-temperature parametric methods.
- Generation of isochronous stress-strain curves with a nonlinear least square fitting method for modified 9Cr-1Mo steel.
- Tension and creep design stresses of the Hastelloy-X alloy for high temperature gas cooled reactor.
- Creep characterization of a Ni-based Hastelloy-X alloy by using theta projection method.
- Probabilistic analysis of the creep crack growth rate of type 316LN stainless steel by the Monte Carlo simulation.
- Creep properties of Hastelloy-X alloy for the high temperature gas-cooled reactor.
- Creep-life prediction of type 316LN stainless steel by the minimum commitment method.
- Application and standard error analysis of the parametric methods for predicting the creep life of type 316LN SS.
- Application of creep ductility model for evaluating creep crack growth rate of Type 316SS series.
- Usefulness of the creep work-time relation for stress intensity limits (St).